Monday, June 8, 2009

Ohh Friend !!! I miss you so much...

It was the time when teacher made me to sit with someone else because I was late,
Made me so restless that I got relief only after she asked me to go back n sit with you again.
You also felt the same pain and cried with me,
But what happened now that you don't even bother to ask where I am?

It was the time when I never allowed anyone else to come near you,
They called me arrogant and I never cared.
All I wanted was to be with you, forgetting the rest of the world in those meaningless talks,
But what has happened now that you can't even understand my meaningful words?

It was the time when we shared everything with each other,
Lunch and pencils, secrets and tears.
Talking endlessly over phone even after spending a whole day in classroom,
But what has happened now that we always fall short of words when we talk?

It was the time when none of us bothered who called whom last time,
All we cared for was that we love each other.
We knew that and none of us asked for a proof,
But what has happened now that uncertainty has overpowered our bond?

It was the time when no one dared to fight with you,
We were the conquerors of the world.
We ruled , we enjoyed every moment,
But what has happened now that you became judgmental when someone said something against me?

It was the time when you said that we would never be apart,
And I was always silent.
You always ensured me that nothing can go wrong ever,
But what has happened now that nothing is working to make things better between us?

Whose fault it was? It is just we care for now.
Ohh, I miss those days when such devilish thoughts never dared to enter our minds.
Why should I make the first move? Never was an issue between us.
Ohh, I miss that day when you asked me to come and sit near you and I was overjoyed.

Ohh friend I miss you so much,
But what I miss even more is myself.
Yes, I miss myself when I never even cared to think that I was happy or not,
Unlike now, when I have to look for a reason to smile.

5 comments:

  1. I dont know wat made u write this but this was just excellent .. I went through the same thing in my life .. exactly .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking out time and write in here. it s a great pleasure for me that my blog made you to comment on it.

    Yeah, I tried to put my feelings, experiences from childhood till now into these simple words. I am just a beginner and need to improve a lot. and your views matter a lot to me. Thanks again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your views matter to me a great pleasure !

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah yesh yesh.. the loss of a friend is equivalent to loss of a limb.. tiffins and pencil we used to share.. and tic-tac-toe in during lectures also not possible with friends :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The topic in itself forcd me to comment on it. "Friendship". For me its lyf. nicely written :)
    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete